Revolving Loan Fund
If you would like to apply, please download and print the application package above.
Completed applications can be mailed or dropped
The purpose of the Economic Development Corporation of Gladwin County Small Business Revolving Loan Fund is to promote economic development within Gladwin County. It does this by making financing available to new and expanding small businesses that is not available from a traditional lending source; and further, by facilitating the development of these small and emerging business enterprises. In addition, the goal of the Economic Development Corporation of Gladwin County Small Business Revolving Loan Fund is to create and retain jobs in Gladwin County. Please feel free to contact Bob Balzer at 989-426-8571 or email@example.com for more information and eligibility requirements.
We provide additional assistance to obtain loans for small business to stimulate the region's economy.
Other Services Offered:
- Industrial Property Tax Abatement (P.A.198)
- Commercial Rehabilitation Exemption Certificate (P.A. 210)
- Obsolete Property Rehabilitation Act (OPRA)
- Personal Property Tax Relief in Distressed Communities (P.A.328)
- Private Activity Bond Program (former IDRB)
- Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTAC)
- SBA Certified Development Company (504) Loans
- Small Business Administration Loan Programs
- Tax Increment Financing Authority (TIFA)